An excerpt from my little black book which some like to title, a journal:
“Well, so far, I´ve walked around a few blocks and am now sitting in San Martin Park, with dogs barking behind me, airplanes droning above me, a sprinkler pfft pfft pffting in front of me, and a gardener going to town on the leaves with a blower (like a massive swarm of bees buzzing like there´s no tomorrow) to my left. The downtown B.S. A.S. symphony.”
- Big ass trees are HERE. Guatemala, you´ve got competition.
- David Gray´s Babylon was the background music while I exchanged cash money.
- Picnic in the park! GREAT SUCCESS –> Blake brought a frisbee.
- Tango Til you Topple. (Our first day of private lessons with Alicia and Adolfo (exceedingly talented hot diggity damn amazing tango dancers.) So much fun.
- Kina over dinner creation: “I have the power. I AM the guacamole!”